Victorian mid terrace (late 19th century) on a tree lined street, renovated recently.
Ground floor - large kitchen diner with roof light and crittal style doors onto walled garden, through lounge, cloakroom.
1st floor - master bedroom and guest bedroom, shower room
2nd floor - 2 further bedrooms, bathroom with roll top bath and shower
Loft floor with study area and velux rooflights.
- wood burner in lounge
- walled garden
- lots of original cornicing
- heritage crittal style doors in kitchen
- Farrow and Ball colour scheme
- lye-stripped wooden floors throughout
- full of vintage furniture
- Parking permits can be provided for on street resident parking