This palatial house boasts acres of land and features an array of beautiful and furnished rooms.
An 8-bedroom, grade 2 listed Georgian country house located in a picturesque village. The house is ideally positioned, with no properties overlooking it.
- the house has retained many of its original and period features
- good selection of high-end antique, contemporary, and mid-century collections and high-end design fittings
- 16 acres of extensive grounds and gardens
- mix of formal and parkland settings at the house, including a large tiled swimming pool, summerhouse, fire pit, pergola, lake, and a koi fishpond
- games room
- Two entrances that can accommodate approx 20/25 cars privately
- The house is only a 15-minute drive from the M25 exit to 24 Potters Bar or 23 South Mimms.
- Bayford (1.9 miles)