A versatile 2000sq ft Victorian Studio situated in a private courtyard in the heart of Shoreditch.
Comprises a 1000 sq ft split level space adjoining a 500 sq ft bespoke kitchen together with a smaller 230 sq ft prep kitchen.
Within the main studio space - accessible via a spiral staircase - is an additional 204 sq ft mezzanine.
Both the studio space and the main kitchen have high-pitched roofs, with exposed Scotts pine roof trusses and sanded wooden floors.
A fabulous main kitchen has marble and wooden work-tops, along with many features to make the perfect event space, including private balcony which looks out over the courtyard below.
There is also a custom-built kitchen which opens out onto a 142 sq ft open-air terrace. This can be hired as an event production area or used as a second prep kitchen.
- Private courtyard, on-site parking,
- Two access points for easy loading/un loading
- Victorian brick walls, original Crittall windows which are secondary glazed with acoustic glass for sound proofing,
- High vaulted beamed ceiling
- Two kitchens
- Mobile hob for cooking demos
- Two wrought iron spiral staircases
- Slate floors and wooden floors
- Large marble bathroom
- 3 Phase power
- Production areas & separate third kitchen
- Blackout / Daylight
Underground car park or on street permit parking priced at £25 per vehicle per day.
- Hoxton (East London Line) - (0.7 miles)
- Old Street (Northern Line) Exit via Subway 1 - (0.5 miles)
- Liverpool Street (Train) - (0.8 miles)