The house was built in 1877 and has recently been lovingly restored including original features whilst also updating the house for a modern family. All 5000 sq feet of the house has been through a total renovation over the last two years inside and out.
The house has 5 double bedrooms (two en-suite), an office, a walk-in wardrobe, family bathroom, playroom, formal lounge, large utility room (which can be set up as crew kitchen) boot room and large kitchen/lounge/diner for entertaining.
- View - Looks out across London with views from Wembley to the Thames Barrier.
- Garden - Is flat, has the backdrop of the city it is also South-West facing so sunsets every night in the summer. The garden also has power allowing for a marquee to be set up on the flat lawn with London as the backdrop.
- Off road parking for two cars or a large van
- Permits for on-street parking can be arranged
- Can organise to have bays suspended by the council
- A local primary school is nearby and their playground can be used for parking and catering if needed
- Overland station is Westcombe Park (0.2 miles)
- North Greenwich Tube (1.8 miles)